Monday, December 22, 2014

Tanks! And Kittens!

Apparently, the last time I posted an entry was back in August. I'm not sure where all the time went; looking back, it's all a blur of work, kittens, World of Warcraft and Lego.

I don't know where to start.

At some point in the summer, I became completely obsessed with Lego tanks. Luckily, there's an amazing group of military vehicle builders who are generous with their designs and instructions. 

Here's a sampling:

This is Alex Sonny's Pershing. I had to make some modifications from his original design but I think it's acceptable (other than the horrible tread gap in the front - that's been fixed).



And I did a trade with Andy B. I sent him tons of dark bley Lego and he sent this gorgeous Tunguska.



And then there were kittens. Lots and lots of kittens since the boy and I decided to foster some homeless babies.

Here's the bad, horrible thing about fostering - you have to let them go. From left to right: Cami, Puehr, Bergamot and Oolong.



And kittens and tanks.



And the latest batch just in time for Christmas: Reegan, Luke, Linus and Riley.

3 comments: