Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"Table" For Two

As much as I love living in Oregon, there's only a small window for what you would call sunny, summery days. The rest of the time, it's fairly grey, overcast and wet. Which we really don't mind (usually).

But when we're gifted with one of those perfect weekends - a warm, sunny day with nothing but blue skies - you HAVE to take advantage of them.

So, we went on our favorite hike to Eagle Creek. Found a clearing with a smallish stream and sat down to eat the Best. Sandwich. Ever.

Lunch at Eagle Creek

I wish I had brought some Lego minifigures with me.

Eagle Creek

Then again, there are some things even Lego can't improve on.

1 comment:

  1. Nope, no Lego needed. Then again, why would you take Lego outside? It would get sun damaged! Hmm... I get sun damaged outside, yet I am not Lego.

    ReplyDelete