Saturday, March 31, 2012

Taking A Stand

Oooh. Crappy pun in the title, sorry. I've had a few requests to part out my Slave 1 display stand. There's really no hard and fast requirements and you can mix and match the pieces with what you have on hand. Although you will need a few Technic bricks and pins so you can get the angle.

Here's a side view:

Slave 1 Stand

Close up of the stand by itself.

Slave 1 Stand

These are the Technic pieces I mentioned earlier. It's what allows for the 45 degree angle of the stand.

Slave 1 Stand

Here's all of the parts that I used but again, these are easily interchangeable.The slopes were just a personal design choice and can be swapped out for regular bricks.

Slave 1 Stand: Parts

Considering how easy it was to build this stand, I think I might make more for the other Star Wars ships. Everything looks better off the ground - especially sets that were meant to fly.





2 comments:

  1. Hello. I'm looking for a stand for mine and just saw your post on BrickLink. Do you have a parts list for these pieces? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete