Thursday, November 03, 2011

For Henry

A while ago, I had a little chat with a Lego obsessed little boy (no, not my husband) and he was unimpressed with my Stormtrooper knowledge. Or lack thereof.

After some research, I realized just how woefully ignorant I was of the many, many flavors of Trooper goodness.  Here's a small sampling:

Storm/Clonetroopers

First Row (left to right): Clonetrooper, Clone Pilot (Ep. 3), Clone Wars Pilot, Commander Cody, ARF Trooper, Shadow Stormtrooper, Captain Rex

2nd Row: Clonetrooper Commander, Bomb Squad Trooper, Snowtrooper, Star Corps Trooper, Clone Recon Trooper, Stormtrooper

3rd Row: Biker Scout, Jet Trooper, Tie Fighter Pilot, Phase II Trooper, Shock Trooper.

1 comment:

  1. I've really got to start watching the Clone Wars...

    It will help with the Lego purchasing justification!

    ReplyDelete