Friday, September 10, 2010

L'Ove L'Occitane

I have a confession. I am one of those people who likes to collect tiny bottles of shampoo and conditioner in hotels. For one thing, they're small and I am a lover of small and cute things. It's the Asian gene - not my fault.

You may recall that James and I stayed at a wonderful Oceanside resort a few months ago. And that's where I hit the mother lode of tiny, cute toiletries. The hotel offered mini-bottles of L'Occitane. I immediately fell in love with the fresh, clean scent.

So I came home and went a little crazy at the local boutique. Added bonus: James loves the smell.


Oh and lest I forget. Here's the cause of my squabble with the Miller Paint douche. I painted the paint from the quart and the gallon can in the white rectangle . He tried to argue that they were the same color. What do you think?


I know, right?

2 comments:

  1. And we got to go back to L'Ocitane this weekend! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hush you. At least you got a chocolate covered strawberry out of it.

    ReplyDelete