Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cute vs. Happy vs. Douche

The last few weeks, we've been test-driving cars in earnest, trying to figure out what to get. Actually, trying to figure out who gets to decide this time around. The Fates finally smiled on the boy.

You see, we usually get one that borders on prosaic and then a flashy one. The last two fun choices were mine (an A4 and a 325). So, I suppose in all fairness, James was due.

Which I regret now because he wants a Mini Cooper S. Ummm... while adorable and cute as a button, it's not exactly a car that the Old Spice man would drive. Or a man.


To make matters worse, his other contender is a Mazda 3. We had one for the week and it was thoroughly enjoyable... I have to admit, they are excellent cars and amazing to drive. So, why the Mazda hate? Seriously? Look at the front of the car. Remind you of something?? If they were going for goofy, they hit the nail on the head.



And then there is the vehicular love of my life. Oh well, next year.


4 comments:

  1. I don't have a suggestion or comment on any of the cars but *someone* was whiny that people weren't replying to her blog posts and just replying on facebook...I won't namne any names though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ask too many questions. I'll be on my way now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with the Mazda. Mini-cooper's a chick car.

    ReplyDelete