Monday, April 19, 2010

Two In One Day!

Crazy huh? I love having Monday's off. This allows me to catch up on almost everything. So far, I've tidied up the living room, made a vat of vegetarian curry for James and downloaded photos from the last few days.

Here's a wide-angle shot comparison of my old canon lens (18-35mm) and my new one.

18-35mm: The shot was cut off at the right, red chair. So, you can't see the hallway next to the family room and the doorway to the powder room.



15-85mm: The photo opens up a lot more. Although the left margins have stayed the same, the whole right side of the room now appears in the shot. You can see the large archway to the hallway. And a lot more ceiling is visible. I also finally got rid of the red chair (see my Craigslist post!).

No comments:

Post a Comment