Friday, March 12, 2010

Zumba, Zumba, Zumba

The other day, I met the boy at the gym. He had just finished a new cardio class so I asked him how the workout went.

"Awkward"

"Oh, really? What class was it?"

"It was a Zumba class".


Say no more. Not familar with Zumba, like James? Watch this clip.



If you know James, you know he has zero rhythm and zero flexibility. I can only guess at his misery once the music started but to his credit, he stuck it out for the hour.

The worst part? When the class swiveled around and suddenly the back of the class (where he was hiding) became the front. My poor, poor boy.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like my personal nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worse than a yoga class. Maybe the hip hop class will be better....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should sign up for pole dancing next.

    ReplyDelete