Sunday, February 21, 2010

Olympic Addict

Being sick for the last month has forced me to stay at home in the evenings which has had a surprising upside: I can watch the Winter Olympics. Usually, the Olympic schedule is too overwhelming; I never have time to watch a fraction of the events.

I can't even remember the last time I watched the Winter Olympics. I think I was still a teenager. Certainly, there weren't any events featuring snowboarding. And how entertaining is the snowboard cross and half pipe!? Love it! Although I think they should have the women's half pipe event BEFORE the men's and definitely before Shaun White does anything.

Favorite event to watch? Speed skating. Fast, unpredictable and chaotic. Plus, I love those giant, muscular man thighs. Oh yeah.

Photo from US Speedskating

1 comment:

  1. Even the woman have big muscular thighs. Mmmmm....

    ReplyDelete