Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bad News, James

While I am still a fan of Tokidoki purses, my attentions of late have meandered over to Burberry.

Shocking! Unthinkable! I know, I know. Me and plaid?! Such a combination would have been ludicrous just a few short months ago. Wasn't I the one who systematically purged all the hideous plaid Eddie Bauer shirts from the boy's closet shortly after we started dating? Yes. Guilty as charged. I still don't regret that move; it had to be done.

So, why plaid now? In my defense, Burberry is awesome plaid. Lovely, elegant plaid. I even like their tan/brown version of this check. But this purse is swoonworthy.

I covet *sigh*. Seeing has how I've blown through my birthday and our anniversary present allotment, it looks as though it's up to Santa this year.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh ho! You think this gets you off the hook? I think not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, I initially said "no problem"...until I saw the price.
    I now respectfully retract my offer. LOL

    But it is a gorgeous bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No retracting, SusieQ!

    I have a written contract in email form!

    ReplyDelete