Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Pick-Me-Up

Exciting, historical times! Depressing, worrisome times. Which is it? Maybe a bit of both. I don't know about you, but reading/watching the news lately has been a trip down anxiety lane.

So, things that make me happy, in no particular order:

1. The ocean. A few weeks ago, I went to Seaside to ummm... relax from my hard life. Here's a view from our balcony at the tail-end of sunset.



2. The Office. One of my favorite shows on TV right now.

3. Stickers.

4. Books from my childhood. Right now, I'm jones'ing for some Beverly Cleary books.

5. Playing Rock Band with the boy.

3 comments:

  1. Ack! You're making me want to visit the ocean! Preferably during a nice storm so some serious storm watching can ensue. Sigh. There are things I miss about the Pacific Northwest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm avoiding the news right now!

    Hey nice picture - looks vaguely familiar. I think I got verbally abused on a balcony near there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eventually I'll get an Xbox Live membership and join you for some Rock Band. I went from not having the money to not having the time.

    ReplyDelete