Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Motion Picture Appraisals

[note: I decided to take my original post and run it through MS Word's synonym machine. This is what I resulted with.]

A week within the innovative Year. I reflect it still feels to a quantity of extent sanitary and new-fangled but these grey, overcast days are starting to transport me despondent. I necessitate supplementary snow!

We at most recent got approximately to watching some movies (by means of our Xbox 360 no a smaller amount – I discern, we’re technological infants).

Ratatouille: A rat who fancies to be a chef. Yup. I reflect I distinguish where they were going by means of this but I’m repentant, my solitary rejoinder when seeing a bushel of vermin spilling over a kitchen is to tremble. No matter how arduous you endeavor to influence me that they’ve been sanitized and disinfected. Just an uncanny, creepy theory. Someone necessity have been smoking something when they green-lit it.

Pirates of the Caribbean 3: I think WE ought to have been smoking something whilst we observed this. Perchance it would have made more sagacity. Truthfully tortuous story lines and oodles of Johnny Depp eye makeup. Meh. Not awed. Even though I did reverence the Keith Richards’ character part.

Quantum of Solace: Not as superior as the unique. Nevertheless, it has Daniel Craig so I am capable of exonerating it. The solitary thing I don’t worship is the way he purses his orifice. What’s up by way of that?

This was fun!

p.s please comment in the same stratum!

5 comments:

  1. This post is so bizarre. I enjoyed Ratatouille and I'm glad I haven't seen the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quixotic quantifies the quipping queen.

    Querulous Q's query quiescent, quarantined, qualifications of queen.

    Quickly! Quit quirting quadriceps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the abyss?
    You embody indeed cockamamie! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to ruin the post, Gregg. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete