Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Little Drummer Boy

So, we've been having a lot of fun at the expense of my husband recently. Well, okay, I've been having a lot of fun. So, I thought it only fair to see if there were any embarassing photos of me to share with the world.

And while I don't have a PLETHORA of pics to choose from (aka Ren Faire and Prom), I did participate in some traditional Korean folk dancing for a community multicultural festival back in 1985 (I was 14).

When I mean "participate", I mean my mother made me. We did have some pretty white dresses for other dances but for this drum routine, we got to wear these fantastic outfits.

I'm the "little boy" on the far left.


[ed. The caption contest for the boy's picture is still ongoing! Multiple entries welcome!]

2 comments:

  1. You better be wearing that outfit when I get home tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...fizzienub..the fact that you want your wife to be wearing something that makes her look like a little drummer boy when you get home...is not a good thing! LOL

    I sooo remember these events. You danced and I got to go eat all the cultural foods. *good times*

    ReplyDelete