Thursday, October 16, 2008

It Just Gets Better

Update: Okay, we GOTTA have a caption contest for that bottom pic. The best caption gets a prize/goodie package. And my goodie packages are awesome!

So, thanks to Facebook madness, we got some old photos of the boy back in his high school days. You know, normal, every-day high school photos of kids having fun, goofing off and generally being young.

Who knew that the boy could pull off hot pink?




But with the good, you get the bad, the oh so very, very, very bad. What is this?

Why?



You're sleeping on the couch tonight, honey.

14 comments:

  1. What the heck?! It seems that having friends is dangerous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renaissance nubcakes looks so serious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Reject from the Gay Ren Faire"

    ReplyDelete
  4. *lisp*

    "If you think these pants and hat are saucy, you should taste a lick of my rapier knave!"

    */lisp*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reject from the Gay Hobbit Ren Faire

    ReplyDelete
  6. "What do you mean you don't wish me to squire you across the courtyard? Why ever not?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of the other gay pilgrims shunned Fizzie for being "too gay" for them, here he striles a pose of loneliness and shame.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, first of all:
    -The jeans are a weeeeeeeee bit too tight!!!

    And second:
    "MC Hammer at a Gay Ren Faire has got nuttin' on me!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh-dontcha want me-ya know I gotta tongue like a snake..........a gay hobbit M.C. Hammer pilgrim renaissance reject snake that iz.....Pants,pants,pants,pants,pants,pants-can't touch dis.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, so what if I have to wear adult diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I promise it was innocent fun. I grabbed your husbands ass like a case of charmin. And we've never done anything! Not even kissed! Why...mmmm..cause I am a big ol lesbian! So am I forgiven? I thought you would get a kick out of it. But ask him about his where to sleep dilema....sorry Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  12. reading these responses are making me cry!!!! haaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Actually, clockwork hasn't been invented yet, so we use Centrifugal Pumps for our oranges."

    ReplyDelete