Monday, September 22, 2008

So Sad

The boy left for Connecticut this morning and won't be back until Friday night. So, I've been moping. It's funny because in my last job, I traveled quite frequently and though I never enjoyed it, it wasn't awful.

But who wouldn't miss the most wonderful, funniest, sweetest boy in the whole world? I know I do!!

This was the first photo he sent me ooooh, around 10 and half years ago and aside from the paisley shirt (what's up with that?!), I loved it. He looks so pensive (or sleepy) and sweet. And young.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I hope you alerted Voodoo he was taking a trip, they can cut production down a couple notches for the week(and crank it way back up for his return.)

    Hope the trip is going well, or at least better than your wife's business trips:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my "getting lucky" shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's because paisley looks like swimming sperm.

    ReplyDelete