Thursday, September 18, 2008

Friends Forever

"And have a great summer and keep in touch!"

Have you tried out this site yet? Yearbook Yourself.



Here I am in 1968, 1986 and alas, the reality of what 1989 looked like. Yes, I know. What's up with that hair? Those eyebrows? That frosted pink lipstick?

I still have my highschool yearbooks. It's a little sad that I can't remember even half of the people who signed some really meaningful things.

"It's been great meeting you, have a great summer. Ted"

"Well, it's been a hoot being in the same math class as you even though you skipped almost half of the year. Sorry I gave you mono. Phil"

"I know you are thrilled out of your tits to have known me. Have a nice life and you're a marvellous and sexy nip. Love Jeremy."

"You're as good in math as me. Steve"

"You're a cool babe and you know how to 'push all the right buttons'...if you ever need a helping hand, I'll only be a phone call away. Jon"

"Well, I was having a great year until about halfway through I met some HO. Oh sorry, this is your yearbook. Well, have a PIECEFUL summer on your back! Love Dave."

"Wow. Dave is really rude! I think you're a great person and you really know how to cheer me up. Have a great summer and stay in touch! Love Amy."

"Thank God you weren't in any of my classes because I think I would have gone crazy. If you want to do anything sexual and you want to do it with a great looking guy, just give me a call. Call me ###-####. Love Richard."

"p.s. I hope to get you in bed one day. Derek"


I know it seems like I was some slutty ho-bag but fear not, gentle friends, I remained chaste until I graduated. But we were teen-agers. What else were we supposed to be thinking about?!

Good times.

p.s. My University years were even better. Luckily, no proof of that time exists in present day.

p.p.s. No-one gave me mono. I never had it.

p.p.p.s. Keep in touch.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, those 3 fake haircuts look awful! Glad you never had your hair like any of those, that'd be embarassing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *golfclap*

    That was a pretty awesome snide comment, Ocho. I r impressed.

    Let's see your yearbook pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to have to sign her yearbook now. Something like "been there, done that".

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I just saw this! How fun. I love your pics! *goes off to yearbook myself*

    ReplyDelete