Saturday, August 02, 2008

I Am Cheese

And/or fine wine.

I think my driver's license is lying to me. It says I'm 37. But I'm certain that I'm not. I mean, I don't feel 37 and I certainly don't act or look like it. Certainly not!

Hmmm. But I did have to pull out 5 white hairs this morning. They didn't bother me yesterday when I was only 36 but this morning, they had to go!

I think it's the boy's fault. He keeps getting older and has decided to drag me with him. What a mean thing to do. Which means, I should take him to paint some pottery this weekend!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment was a MLM - Marriage limiting move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday. I love you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is that ogre on the left colorless?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Toki! If it helps any, Daniel's birthday is Tuesday and he'll be turning a number with an 8 on the end of it. We won't mention what the first number is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to me dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't figure you would have posted yesterday, oops...

    So a belated Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete