Sunday, August 03, 2008

How To...

Thanks for all the birthday love. My sister in particular has managed to outdo herself. I remember that green-paneled, polyester dress. I remember thinking it was the most beautiful item of clothing in the whole wide world.

So, how to age gracefully and still manage to torture your husband? Make him finish the bear he's been working on since last September!!



This little guy is finally finished - complete with jointed head and limbs. How fancy! And aside from a little assistance here and there from me (aka threading the needle and tying knots), the boy made this all on his own.

Does he enjoy all this crafting goodness? Well, yesterday after we left the pottery studio (after a few solid hours of cursing), we realized that we left his jacket behind. But he didn't want to go back and get it. It's still there...and I'm not even kidding.

[p.s. If you say anything mean about my boy's bear, I'll cut you.]

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!!!! You're 37 years YOUNG and BEAUTIFUL!!!

    Oh, and the bear is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...the bear is too cute!

    Hah, we went to paint pottery with the kids on Thursday.
    What's worse: a cursing husband or 2 kids under the age of 6 who finish early and want to leave?

    Mmmm...I'll take the kids! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not going to help with the rumor that I no longer have my testes...

    ReplyDelete