Friday, May 09, 2008

Junk In The Trunk

I like big butts and I cannot lie
You other brothers can’t deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung

-- Sir Mixalot

The boy and I were watching some silly entertainment gossip show and I mentioned that Kim Kardashian had the biggest butt I've ever seen (that wasn't on someone who was morbidly obese). I think the camera angles failed at capturing the hugeness of her bum because the boy was less than impressed. "Yeah, it's not that big."

Which prompted me to find the following.


This is classic bubble butt. What do you think? And then we will wait for the boy to respond.

5 comments:

  1. Well. I expected my boy's (and Ocho's) response but quite frankly, I'm surprised at you Llava. I thought it would be too big for your tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep in mind that I was in a 5+ year relationship with a Hispanic girl. I'm a big fan of the hourglass figure.

    ReplyDelete