Thursday, March 27, 2008

When Sleep Attacks

I was working in Home Depot, supervising the placement of different pallets when I stopped to think, "Wow, this dream totally sucks". How could it get worse? Anyways, as I was pointing to an upper shelf, I got punched in the boob.

SON OF A BITCH. I mean, I really got punched in the boob. Picture a giant ham hand flailing around and then punching/clawing as it landed.

"OWWWW!!!"

The boy woke up all sleepy and groggy. "Ack, sorry hon, I was dreaming. I'm sorry." Note that his eyes don't even open fully.

"Ow ow ow ow!"

"I'm sorry. I was having a nightmare that I was falling off a waterfall - I needed to grab onto something."

"Ow ow ow ow!"

Don't worry though. I got my revenge when I made him watch Blades of Glory tonight. I had zero expectations for this film and it delivered. A 90 minute romp of silly, jaw-droppingly uncomfortable and ludicrous gags.


We liked it.

p.s. I also accidentally jabbed him the nuts so we're really even now.

2 comments:

  1. Just to make sure the whole story is told.... I was jumping off the back of a cruise liner that was going over a waterfall.

    I also thought I hit her in the face. I found out it was her boob this morning. I'm not sure she knows what she is talking about....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) went to my high school. His brother was in my class. He rocked Blades of Glory. I'm not sure what your problem is. That movie is my number one favorite of all time, besides Goonies. Nothing comes before Goonies. ;)

    Okay, since my husband did not think this was clear enough, I'm being sarcastic about loving BOG. I really do love Goonies, though!

    ReplyDelete