Thursday, February 28, 2008

Teabag?

Yeah, I know what some of you were thinking and you should be ashamed.



Isn't this the sweetest teabag ever though? Obviously too cute to brew, I think I'll just sniff it from time to time. It's ... very aromatic.

Spring is definitely in the air here. Wonderful sunny, mild days. And I get to spend them indoors hunched away at my computer. I've been doing some work for a friend who represents IndyCar drivers.

Yes. You heard me. IndyCar. Interestingly enough, did you know that the average IndyCar fan is college educated, earns about 80k/year and is between the age of 30-59? I'm not sure what the average weight is but it's been a very eye-opening experience.

Oh yeah, and drivers look like this now... Holy Moses.

5 comments:

  1. Clearly she is targeting a different IndyCar demographic than their other drivers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what demographic would that be?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, aren't those pretty? It makes me wish I liked tea more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What flavor tea is Oasis? Black? Green? Herbal? Red?

    I think that she's targeting all those people that like to look at sexy women - however, this time the sexy woman is a driver instead of just being a decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I drank mine...It was ok. I think you've made the better choice.

    ReplyDelete