Friday, February 15, 2008

All Things Pink

Showered with gifts, was I!

The boy came home an hour late yesterday but laden with presents. Pink roses, giant balloons, tiny balloons, boxes of chocolates, yummy dinner, cards and more original artwork... and a cold.

I woke up this morning with a horrible sore throat. Something that's a minor irritant to Fizzienub reasserts itself as borderline strep for me. Where is the justice?

But let's look at my lovely pink roses, shall we?



Yes. The more I see pink, the more I realize I NEED this color in my home.

Pink. Pink. It took me 36 years to embrace this frou-frou, girlie-girl color but I adore it.

[ed. It's not too late to add comments to the "It's a Surprise" post. I'll be doing the random number drawing on Sunday night]

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean I can buy you a pink sweater? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Charl. I have to draw the line at wearing pink.

    ReplyDelete