Monday, November 12, 2007

Hodge Podge

Busy, busy weekend.

Picked up my baby with the new bumper. The body shop washed and cleaned my car, complete with that new car smell. What's up with that? Lots of card making with friends on Saturday followed by a dinner party. Alas, I forgot to take my camera with me so no pictures of the crazy DDR night.

This is a slap out to one of my readers. I've been told from a reliable source that after viewing my cat's yoga photo, you said I "need to get a job". Says the man who tells his girlfriend to put him to work: like caulking the home (check, done that), cooking dinner (on a daily basis AND I make him lunch), weeding the garden (been there, done that), painting a room in the living room (I did my whole house - talk to the hand) and finally physical satisfaction (PUHLEESE). I'm pretty "magical" too. So there. And yes, I am sticking my tongue out at you.

Anyways... I've started my Christmas decorating but I am undecided.



I put up these garlands this evening but I'm not sure if I like them. Nor am I certain about the red circles on the fridge. Hmmmm.

I asked Fizzienub what he thought when he came home and he paused for a long time. Not a good sign. After a moment, he said, "They're not your usual elegant and simple style". He went on to comment that the smaller garlands look Mardi Gras-ish and he didn't like my hand-made red/green circles at all. I gave him a timeout.

So, I need your opinions. Too garish, tacky? Or festive and cheery?

5 comments:

  1. Jeez, someone dumped their entire uzi clip into your fridge:( It was probably the C.A.J.E.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Physical satisfaction tonight please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the red and green circles, and i like your fridge...the other thing going across the room...not so great.

    ugh..too much information for the younger sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fridge...but not the garlands hanging across the middle of the room. How about framing your entryways?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree: the fridge looks great, but the garlands just seem too much. What about draped over a door or twined around the banister? Of course, I'm decorating challenged, so you probably don't want my advice!

    ReplyDelete