Thursday, October 25, 2007

I Am Ninja

We've been invited to a Halloween costume/erotic ball (but then again, who hasn't?!). I haven't been really interested because I dislike wearing costumes or spending a bunch of money to rent/buy something I'll wear once in my life.

However, if I could wear something like this, I'd be all over it.

Torin Boyd/Polaris, for The New York Times

You can read more about the Vending machine skirt and the brilliance behind this concept. Apparently, she got the idea from ninjas and how they blend in with their environment. May I just say how useful this sort of thing would have been while I was working?!

Back to this party/ball thing. Our friend Kathy is coming over tonight to help find us some appropriate costumes that won't cost an arm and a leg and that won't offend my delicate sensibilities.

It should be interesting.

3 comments:

  1. It's all fun and games until you have currency inserted into an orifice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *shakes head at Q*

    A few years ago my sister was invited to one of these events. She elected to wear a cape and body paint.

    ReplyDelete