Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tokidoki

I believe that when female asian babies are born, they are immediately inundated with Sanrio images. This is further compounded by a perpetual onslaught of cutesy, cartoony toys, games, school supplies and even clothing during our formative years.

And while I think this happens to some degree in other cultures, it is most prevalent and most successful in Asia (Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, etc).

It is the only reason that can explain why I covet this bag so much. COVET with a burning, white-hot passion.


Don't blame me. I've been programmed this way since birth.

Someone buy me this bag.

3 comments:

  1. You'd better watch out!
    You'd better not cry!
    You'd better not shout!
    I'm telling you why,
    Fizzie Claus is coming to town!

    Maybe Fizzie Claus can find some Sanrio wrapping paper? It's a great bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is hideous! It is not allowed in my house... until maybe X-mas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid to use any adjectives that come to mind to describe that bag.

    ReplyDelete