Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Look What I Can Do!

Another gorgeous, sunny day. When the sun shines here after mid-October, you learn to appreciate it.

It's been a perfect Tuesday afternoon. After spending the morning cooking and baking, I now have a nice, clean kitchen. Sooooo peaceful...



That is until my cat came to find me.

There's something you should know about the cow cat. He has this nasty little habit of tracking me down wherever I am ... in order to lick his butt in front of me. It doesn't matter where I am, he'll find me.

I was drinking coffee and enjoying the sun when the cat sauntered in, plopped himself right NEXT to me on the couch and proceeded to do some yoga.



My husband thinks this is amusing.

[ed. As an aside, isn't this picture completely disgraceful?? It's got a certain Britney'esque quality about it, don't you think?]

12 comments:

  1. At least Fizzienub restricts himself to amusement rather than imitation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, he is not that flexible.. so we'll never know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If yoga would allow me to do that, I'd sign up today...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ask you Ocho - why would you want to lick your own ass?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blech.

    Well, I WAS having a nice day. Thanks for the mental image there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If a yoga class can increase my flexibility, it can increase Fizzies!

    Ocho - I really didn't need that mental image! What do you east coasters do for fun?? Cancel that. I really don't want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I could do that, I wouldn't need a fellating bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's my husband, ladies and gentlemen.

    My pride cup runneth over.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your house looks so nice, Toki! It reminded me that I need to clean the bathroom and the counters in my kitchen. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! Q just told me that we're all getting Empire Earth 3 when it comes out! I'm so excited!! Now if only my bum of a husband, er, um, I mean my loving-husband-who-lets-me-stay-home- with-the-kids, would take care of said kids during gaming evenings so I could play more. (Any hints?!?!)

    Oh, and yes, your evil plan of showing Pacific Northwest pictures is working. It doesn't help that it's currently snowing. (insert expletive here - I wouldn't want to harm poor Fizzie's ears)

    ReplyDelete