Thursday, February 22, 2007

Models

So, I asked Q for a blog topic and this is what he came up with...

"Hmmm...something sexy, interesting, and thought provoking again? Supermodels?"

Brilliant! So, we can all thank Q for his wonderful suggestion. Now, if you like perfectly chiseled abs and tight pecs, perhaps, this model might appeal to you.

Well...

Yes and yes. This model does indeed appeal to me. Though I can't exactly put my finger on what or why. Hmmmm. I'll have to look more closely and thoughtfully.



I wonder why abs became a defacto standard for male beauty? Why not the potbelly? Why abs? Who thought that all those lumpy, bumpy muscles were sexy?

Or for that matter, a firm, tight ass?

I don't know who, but that person was a freaking genius.

3 comments:

  1. Q has not commented on this post that he suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm too horrified by Toki's wanton and constant use of sexual content on her blog!

    Can't she talk about something less salacious, like novels, or scrapbooking!?

    ReplyDelete