Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Baton Rouge

It's sunny and 70 something degrees in Baton Rouge. Travel wise, it's been a pretty good trip. No delays, no lost luggage and I got upgraded at my hotel so free drinks, free dinner and free breakfast. OOooo. Anyone want a little sewing kit?

Last night I wanted some cajun cooking but my travel partner wanted sushi. So, we comprised. We went to a sushi restaurant and I got a fried alligator roll. Mmmmmm.

The boy had to spend his birthday with some friends who took him out for Mac and Cheese - errrr... what's up with that?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, tried posting earlier, let me see if it works this time.

    Glad you are having a good trip, you deserve some annoyance-free travel for once. And that's a shame about the birfday boy, I'm sure you'll make it up to him when you get back:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grab us some towels! Cajun towels woohoo!

    ReplyDelete