Thursday, October 12, 2006

Make A Request!

So I have a spiffy new smart/pda phone. Here's a picture of an object on my desk at work.

Put in a request for a picture and I'll upload it here... as long as it won't get me in trouble.

Update: Ocho requested that I take a picture of the deli/soup I get regularly. Well, I felt like bento today. No soup, Ocho. But this was yummier - chicken teriyaki with sushi, salad and miso soup.


It tasted much better than it looks - the colors look faded and washed out here. I need a new phone!!

10 comments:

  1. I have no idea what to request.

    Pictures of your coworkers so that we can pass judgement upon them?

    Butts and boobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Fizze with lots of flowers and butterfly clips in his hair!! That would help make up for the Star Destroyer incident!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't put people's pics up here. I think that's a slight invasion of privacy, no matter how much I might dislike some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about pictures of random people that we can pretend are your coworkers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super-soup deli or just some of their soup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could photoshop a big flower over Fizzie's face, that way his features won't be visible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not allowed to post any pictures of Fizzie on my blog.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks good...and solid, too!

    Hmm, you missed a great soup-nazi joke chance there btw, I'm very disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. but you could send them to me, and I'll post them!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm curious as to why you have Easter and Christmas decorations up. Odd.

    Second, I was able to send out three invitations today. I'll send out more whenever I get more. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

    ReplyDelete