Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Things I Won't Eat

[ed. I was debating on whether or not to include pictures but I opted not to. I don't want my pretty blog covered with such grossness]

1. Anything bug/insect related. If I had to choose between starvation and eating a chocolate covered ant, I'd go jump off a cliff. An example of what I'm talking about here. Man oh man, Koreans are freaks!

2. Anything still alive. Seriously. Why?

3. Stuff that's rotten.

4. Stuff that's just plain gross.

5. Stuff that doesn't taste good.

That's all.

5 comments:

  1. How do you know what doesn't taste good if you don't try it first?

    That rule can kind of include all the other stuff just by guessing a half rotten thing or insect would taste bad...

    Some people are so picky...what's wrong with rotten or living food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So suggesting a beating cobra heart is out of the question? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Anthony Bourdain's show, No Reservations.

    His other Show about Extreme eating (where the cobra clip was taken from) is a little too gross for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You better have all of his shows on Tivo when I get there! :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. You better have something better than that abominaton we watched last year on Tivo!

    ReplyDelete