Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Braces *sigh*

One week left. Next Wednesday, I get braces. For the next year and a half, I get to walk around like a middle-aged nerd.

Some might think I'd be more apprehensive about the jaw surgery but that's over a year away. This is happening NEXT week!!

So, what colors to get? Should I go conserative and try to camouflage them with the clear ceramic braces? The girl below has clear on the top row and stainless steel on the bottom. As a general rule of thumb, most orthodontists don't put ceramic on the bottom rows.


Or, how about a little more bling bling? With the gold?

And if I wanted to bust out completely and show a little color, the world is my oyster.

http://www.dochealey.com/ortho_colorbraces.htm

That might be an option for Christmas - Green and Red alternating!


2 comments:

  1. I decided on the clear ceramics for the top row.

    BOOOORING. I know.

    Right now, I have spacers in between my molars. Spacers are little blue elastic bands.

    They are highly inconvenient since my teeth don't meet now.. making chewing a pain in the ass.

    And they give me a headache.

    ReplyDelete